Monday, February 18, 2008

Back to blogging


Back to blogging. So much to write, just don't know where to start from :). So much change has occurred over the past few months! Well, lets start from the good news-Me back in India and enjoying every moment of it, trying hard to catch up on the things I missed in the 6.5 years I was away. It's fun and the change and transformation (both good and bad) that India has seen in the last few years is really something hard to believe. On one side, I hate the traffic jams, pollution, the depleting green cover but I so much love the new found energy, the bubbling enthusiasm...that is so contagious. The new can-do, nothing-is-impossible attitude really makes-up (I am still debating this point) for the traffic-jams and the pollution. For now, I am enjoying every bit of my experience here and looking forward to this weekend hiking trip to Uran and Nhava-Sheva in Navi Mumbai. There is still so much more to write - well that's for another day :).


No comments: